Sunday 26 January 2014

Talking to the ducks

I made this layout for the UKScrappers week 2 challenge. There was quite a list of different ideas to chose from to gain the 30 points. Here i went for using my new stash (this Pebbles Seen & Noted collection pack as well as a new pack of thickers), bling (rhinestones) and the theme of water and birds. I have seen this idea before, ive probably used this idea before, and i will be using it again the future....cutting away part of a patterned paper (in this case some of the speech bubbles) and putting patterened papers underneath. I then matted my photo to make it stand out a bit more, added the title directly to the photo (i love this effect, but rarely use it as my photos are often too full to be able to cover part of it up) and then added the gems and some word stickers, alpha stickers and a date stamp to some of the speech marks.

No comments: