Sunday, 26 January 2014

Holiday



I scraplifted this LO from one i found on pinterest, the original of which is located here. I loved the chopped up photo where the centre part is in colour and the rest in black and white. I don't often print out photos specially to fit a LO design, usually i just get them all printed out online and get them set in the post in 6x4 format. It took me a while to find a photo which i thought would work well with this design, then I printed it out (i think it was about 7x5) once in colour and once in high contract black and white. It then didst take long to put this page together at my crop. On a side note, I totally love the circle die cut with the star in the middle, I cant wait till my dies arrive for my newly acquired cuttlebug so i can make many more of this style embellishment!

No comments: