Sunday 26 January 2014

Capturing Smiles

A Layout of my eldest and youngest sons, taken back in June last year. I cut out the frame from some Studio Calico Take Note. I somehow managed to end up with 3 sheets of the same patterned paper, something i dont think I have ever done before (i bought a single sheet, then bought the collection pack at a later date which had a further 2 sheets of this paper), on the other side were some lovely journalling type blocks, but i really dont need 3 sheets worth of them, so i thought i would use the frame which was on the B side for this LO as the bright red matched in with the other papers (Pebbles Seen & Noted) perfectly. I kept this layout very simple by just adding a flair badge, a diecut camera and a title and some journalling about how hard it is to capture those first baby smiles on camera!

No comments: