Sunday 26 January 2014

George

This is my 8th LO from the Pebbles Seen & Noted collection pack. Although i still have a few unused sheets, several large scraps and lots of smaller scraps of this pack i am ready to move on to some new papers now (i have another 6 or so collection kits, not to mention about 3 unused 12x12 paper pads).

I wanted to keep this layout nice and clean and simple as there is so much journalling on the page to read. It is of an 'interview' i did with my eldest boy a few months ago. I loved recording what all his favourite things were right then, as they grow up so quick. The photo was taken on the same day too. I like to make these kind of layouts at least once a year, and am glad to have got around to scrapping it. Now i just need to scrap the one of my middle boy.

No comments: