Saturday 14 July 2012

Terence's Driving School

I made this page yesterday, based on Glitter Girls latest adventure (#28 - same but different). The page used both washi tape and ribbons. The papers on my page from from Echo Parks A Boys Life collection. I chose this photo, as i was looking for a single landscape photo that i had a lot of journalling to add to the page. I thought the papers were a good match too, both in colour (i had decided i wanted a blue and orange theme) and in subject too. I made the flags myself, as i refuse to buy things like that when they are so easy to hand cut and create yourself with cocktail sticks!

The journalling tells the story of the day we went to Thomas Land, last year, and my eldest was tall enough to ride on these 'cars'. He had to go into the enclosure by himself and do as a man instructed him to, and to my surprise he did this (he is usually very shy and doesn't like strangers!) and i was so proud of how he controlled Terence all by himself and stuck to the rules, following the arrows around the course.

1 comment:

fatmonica said...

This is a lovely layout.Love the photo.