Saturday 14 July 2012

Rainbow

This layout was scraplifted from one that i had pinned on my pinterest board, which was originally posted on Paper Crafters Corner website. I have found it useful to print out some of my pinned pages for inspiration when i go to the crop. However, i have been printed about 15 pages on an A4 page (and at low quality too) so when i saw this layout and wantedto scraplift it, it looked like the rainbow was stitched....so this is what i did. Now i discover that it was in fact made of bakers twine, but i like my stitched look just as much (and i dont own purple twine!).

Once the rainbow had been stitched (which i did simply by drawing the 7 lines of the rainbow in pencil, piercing holes in the cut down card along the lines, erasing the lines and stitching in 7 colours) i used LOTS of my washi tape to secure it down and add more colour to the page. I then added a wooden sun, 3 layered flowers and alpha stickers to make the title.

No comments: