Wednesday 23 May 2012

Passport Photos

My attempt at Shimelle's "& now for something completely different' May class. I picked out the multicoloured paper (MME Alphabet Soup - Flower Patch) and went through my scraps folder picking out papers that matched the colours (Basic Grey, October Afternoon and KI Memories). I am really pleased with my handwritten 'smile' and got to use my Amy Tangerine Lovestruck camera stamp for the first time (i embossed it in black and then coloured it with sharpies - it looks a bit brighter colourwise in this photo). I also used Cosmic Shimmer Mist, which has been sat in my stash for 2 years and yet to make it onto a LO as i find mists very scary! I certainly enjoyed 'trying something completely different' this month (and i got it completed in plenty of time this month too!).

No comments: