Friday 25 May 2012

Create

A layout i made tonight, taking inspiration from an older twopeas video tutorial by Nichol Magouik. I am certainly getting good use out of my new butterfly punch! I used whie cardstock background from American Crafts, Blue paper from the Cupcake collection by Basic Grey, grey polkadot paper from EchoPark, Multicoloured chevron paper from MME 'look on the bright side' range, and newsprint paper from 'For the record' collection by Echo Park (you cant see it very well in the photo - but its behind the butterflies). I used a foam thickers alphabet for the title (only used it on one other LO and have no used up all the 'e's already), lots of scraps to make the butterflies and several of my new washi tapes too.

The photos are of my two boys deep in concentration painting...the journalling reads 'we gave you a canvas each, and you both created beautiful pieces of artwork for our hallway wall'. In case you didnt notice there are also 2 photos of their finished paintings in the bottom left corner. 

3 comments:

Colour Splash by Cath said...

It's beautiful, Amy :-D

Claire said...

This is lovely Amy.
C xx

fatmonica said...

I love the colours on this!