Monday 28 November 2011

Bounce, Bounce, Bounce

This is another layout using one of Shimelle's sketches. I was very pleased to have finally used the Zebra Print patterned paper that i have had in my stash for many years. It seemed like if this photo wasnt made for the paper, it would never get used! I then selected the green paper (Scenic Route) from my scraps folder as it matched the tshirt in the photo. I then turned to the same paper range and came across the blue patterned paper...and this the blue/green/black and white colour scheme was created. I then remembered some felt diecuts i had in  my stash for several years, so layered some of those up and added a gem (two of which i coloured with my sharpies). I punched some circles from arrow papers to go with the 'bouncing' theme. If i ink edges, i usually use a dark brown, but as this LO already black in it, i didnt think brown would work, so i used black ink for all the edges and am really pleased how well it worked.

No comments: