Thursday 22 October 2015

Its been a while...

So, yes....its been a while. No idea if anyone is even checking my blog anymore! I kind of got to just posting my layouts on Facebook rather than here as well. I've been scrapping loads this year, though most recently I have been working on my holiday project life style album, and that's now more or less finished...maybe I'll photograph it sometime but that's going to be for another day. For now it's time to move on and start something a little new....

I recently subscribed to a monthly scrapbooking kit from like for ever. And I'm super excited that my very first kit arrived today (more on that in my next lost).

So, I want to start using my blog again as a record of all the layouts I make using these kits, and this I am resurrecting my blog...yes, I know lots of people say this after being away from their blog for a while, and then it all goes quiet again. So no promises....let's see how this goes!

No comments: