Friday 21 February 2014

Stepping Stones

This page was made after watching a video tutorial on two peas by Jen Gallacher. I swapped things around a little, and used the colourful paper as the background, and a neutral paper for the middle square. The background paper is called  Carousel from The Pier collection by Crate Paper. I think its my favourite ever paper, though i am a bit annoyed at myself as i only have this one sheet and i had planned to cut the middle part out so i could use it on another page, but i totally forgot this and glued the black square paper onto it! The rest of the papers were from my recent scraps folder. I stamped all the words onto the cream strip of paper cause i couldn't find anything i liked in my stash. I finished the LO by splattering on my newly acquired Gold Lame Colour Shine Spray by Heidi Swapp....I don't usually get on very well with sprays and messy stuff but i really LOVE this spray, its so shiny in real life. I can see i will be using it again and again on lots of pages!

No comments: