Friday 14 February 2014

Bird Watcher

I set myself a little challange this week to use up some of my very old papers. I still quite a pile of old single sided thin paper from when i started scrapbooking back in 2006. I never even considered buying whole collection packs back then as they seemed quite an investment, plus i dont think there were as many around either i can only really recall buying one or two Basic Grey collection kits. Even though i have sorted through my stash several times and given away large piles of paper i dont think i would ever use, i still have a pile (its mainly greens and blues) that i still really like and want to use. But then i never use them - i always turn to my more recent collection packs and paper pads. So i thought i should try and make a layout using a few up every so often. So the two green patterened papers are from SugarLily - Digital World (according to the branding strip) I am pretty sure i bought them back in 2006 when i was still living in The Netherlands. I think by adding more modern embellishments like the coloured doilies (from The Range, i love these!), wooden veneers, frame etc you really cant tell that the papers are so old, in fact i think they work great. I used some SC feather paper to match the theme.

No comments: