Friday 13 September 2013

Little Turtles

The second layout i managed to get done this morning. Another very simple layout, again using the Crate Paper Party Day pack, but this time i used it for none birthday related photos.

I love the multicoloured zigzag paper, i am glad that you get two sheets of each pattern in the paper pad else i would find it much harder to use! I added the title using my some banana frog stamps. Added a little more embellishment from a few stamp sets and then added a hand written subtitle and date to match in. I also stamped and cut out three little green banners to go at the top of the page, using foam pads underneath the bottom edges to give some dimension. Lastly i used some black enamel accents to create some enamel dots around the page. I havent really got around to using this before, even though its been sat in my stash for several years, but with the trend for enamel dots recently i am curious how it will look when it dries...it says to alow to dry overnight so we will see!

No comments: