Friday 13 September 2013

Happy Birthday

A quick layout i made this morning whilst my older two boys are at school and preschool and my baby boy was asleep. I had planned to walk into town, but as it was raining i thought i would take advantage and do some scrapping instead!

These photos were taken 2 years ago when my middle boy turned 2. I used the 12x12 Crate Paper Party Day papers, cutting up some of the patterned to give my embellishments and titles too. I love using diagonal striped papers to form a border around the edge of layouts at the moment, it really seems to help ground everything else and draw your eye into the page rather than allowing it to wonder off the edge.

I may go and add some hidden journalling onto a tag and tuck it under one of the photos, as it was a very bittersweet celebration that year as my Grandma has passed away just a few days before.

No comments: