Friday 10 August 2012

The Big Sheep

This is layout 1 of 6 i made at Augusts crop. I used paper from Studio Calico's Take Note range for the background, and SImple STories Summer Fresh for the rest of the layout. I am afraid i forget where i got the inspiration from...but it does look very Shimelle like in style, so i imagine it was from one her layouts!

I became a little stuck when it came to the title. I knew i wanted the word 'BIG' in big bold colourful letters, but i didnt have anything with me large enough apart from some naked chipboard alphas. I didnt have any paints either...so came up with the idea of covering them with my washi tape, and it worked out really well!

Its another old photo of my eldest son back in 2009 when we went on holiday to Devon and visited The Big Sheep.

No comments: