Tuesday 1 November 2016

Kicking the leaves

This page was created from my Like Forever 'Harmony' kit based around the Maggie Holmes Gather collection.

I came up with idea after sitting and doodling whilst watching TV (I was watching the scene in Stranger Things where Nancy enters the tree...no spoilers please!!)...I had drawn some wavy lines and turned them into a tree and I suddenly had a lightbulb moment when I realised I could make that work as a layout. I love it when a layout comes together like that.

Those bird chipboard stickers are just the most adorable thing ever....I wish I could purchase a whole bunch of them in different colours. It's things like these that make me want to practice my drawing skills so I could create my own!

Love how this fun layout has turned out.

No comments: