Tuesday 6 September 2016

Amongst the primroses

So usually at this time of month I'd have a heap of layouts to share with you that I'd have created at my monthly local crop. However for two reasons this isn't going to happen in September. Firstly my September Like Forever kit has not yet arrived as there was a slight delay due to hold ups with customs and some production issues in China. And secondly, at our crop this month we decided we would spend the morning creating Christmas cards to donate to a local charity who will sell them at a Christmas market to help them raise some money.

However, I'm still using up my Augusts Like Forever kit. Here is a page I created this week. I'm down to just one piece of whole 12*12 and lots of small scraps plus several pages left in my 6*6 pad...I think I will probably create one or two more pages with this kit before moving on to my new one when it arrives.

No comments: