Monday 1 August 2016

Like Forever July Kit Leftovers

So this is what I have left over from July's kit. A lot of die cut scraps of paper that will be binned. I will keep a few larger bits of the paper and the large pieces of card. Of course I have plenty of the mister Huey's spray and washi tape left as well as the lovelyheidi swapp heart stencil. I have a few die cuts left, mostly pieces that I struggled to use, like the words spring and fresh...I just didn't scrap any relevant photos. I have a few of the sheets from the 6*6 pad left, but most of those are versatile like gold and white stripes so will pop them into my next kit until i find a use for them. I also didn't use the 12*12 vellum sheet that came in the ads on paper bundle, I need to be brave and get my sewing machine out for that...but again I think it will be an easy match to a future kit and I will definitely use it soon. I have some alphas left, but ran out of Os and Es. What a great kit. 

No comments: