Friday 19 August 2016

Darling

One of the 'papers' that came in the more paper bundle of August Like Forever kit was the beautiful acetate from Paige Evans Take Me Away collection. However I struggled to know what to do with it....I couldn't find any inspiration online....did I cut it in half to use on two pages...but wouldn't they look very similar....should I use it with a box frame placing it on the glass in front of a layout...that just didn't look very good. So it sat in my kit box whilst I started to churn out other layouts with the City Break kit. I decided in the end to keep it whole, keep the layout very simple and just use it before the kit was killed and I had nothing left that coordinated. The photography wasnt easy and doesn't do any justice to the wonderful gold foiling on the page.

No comments: