Sunday 8 November 2015

Hello, Beautiful Kit Layouts

Here, in no particular order are the rest of the layouts i created with my "Hello, Beautiful" Like For Ever kit....

A great way to use up branding strips...

I had an idea to cut out some of the octagons and place the other papers behind for a pop of colour...

For this layout i doodled the border and then hand stitched it before adding fussy cut bows and a huge amount of layering behind the photo...

I realy love how the next layout turned out even though i had no set plan of what i was doing when i started to create the page...

A simple layout featuring lots of owls...

Dont laugh, but i took this photo in our local cities museum especially for the zebras that came in the kit, the crazy things us scrapbooking mums do!

Another very simple layout, which i am not too happy with...

And finally a layout that I ended up framing and giving to my parents as a christmas present. I love how the heat embossed wood veneer words turned out...

No comments: