Friday 4 July 2014

Fun and games at the premier inn

I made this layout for the ukscrappers June 2014 week 5 challenge. You had to take photos of the page as you made it good, better and best....

Stage 1 is basic papers and photo. Stage 2 I have inked the edges in black, added title and journalling, added some die cuts and added a border to the top and bottom. Stage 3 I added some smaller die cuts on pop dots, a subtitle, sequins and some cork 'paper doll' die cuts that I cut on my cuttlebug....I bought the cork sheets, by eksuccess a few weeks ago but haven't got around to trying it till now....so pleased it works well! I will be scraping using this progress again...it made it very easy and fun too.

Photo is of my eldest two sons in the hotel room during a recent 'road trip' holiday we took before Easter. I used the primary colour scheme of red, yellow, blue and green to match the ludo game they are playing.

No comments: