Saturday 29 March 2014

Pass the Parcel

I scraplifted this from an old issue of Scrapbook Magazine which i borrowed from my friend and have now given back, so i am afraid i dont know who actually made the layout. I decided to scraplift the layout as i loved this background paper (from the original Maggie Holmes collection) but was finding it hard to use, so when i saw it in the magazine i thought it was a good chance to use it! I hand cut the 'PARTY' banner and used lots of die cuts from two different Maggie Holmes collections.I struggled to find some good photos to use with the colours in the paper, but thought these ones taken back in 2012 at my eldest 5th birthday party worked well because of the pinks and blues in them. I finished the layout off with some gold ink splatters and some wooden stars that i also sprayed with the gold ink.

No comments: