Friday 14 February 2014

Why I like Baking

Firstly sorry for the poor image quality, I really must remember to make the effort to either photograph my pages before i put them into an album or else take them back out the page protector when i do photo them as the glare off the shiny surface is rather ugly and distracting! I was just trying to save a bit of time to get these latest pages uploaded before my baby wakes up! This was one of the very first pages i made after my new dies arrived in the post. I love hexagons and i knew i still had lots of scraps left from the Crate Paper DIY Shop and Portrait collections. I found some dies and stickers that were both a great colour match and also great images (the spoon!!) to go with the photos. I added a sprinkle of sequins to finish off the page.

No comments: