Friday 17 January 2014

Always hold your head up high

A layout using Echo Parks Here and Now collection kit. I am finding that I am collecting more and more journalling cards, I guess because of the growing popularity of Project Life (something i don't feel the need to partake in at the moment!). So i like to find ways to use them on my scrapbook pages instead. I love this idea of putting them together in a block then adding some stickers and bling. I added the title around the edge and framed the whole layout first with a thin border of solid blue and then with a thicker border of diagonally striped paper. I will be giving this another go again soon, as i think you would end up with a totally different looking page depending on the journalling blocks.

The photo is of my baby boy, showing how strong he is by holding his head up when he was only 3 days old.

No comments: