Friday, 13 September 2013
Open Lucht Museum
I took advantage of the fact that i am actually in this photo, it was taken on our holidays last year, and used some of the very pink and flowery papers in this collection that i would probably struggle to use on a 'boy' layout. I stamped the title, as i recently came across these alpha stamps in my stash and i really like them! It also saves money as thickers are so expensive. I added some die cuts and stickers, mostly from the same collection, and added a few bundles of twine with my tiny attatched and some cheap wooden buttons i got from The Range for £1 for 12 recently....i think i need to go back and get some more as my original idea was to attempt to colour them, but i have nearly used them all up already!