This is the first page i made today, scraplifted from this book (pg 209). I used my yellow, grey & aqua kit, that mainly contained paper from LilyBee. I tried stamping in clear versamark for the first time, and am undecided on the result. Maybe different stamp would look better, and in this photo it makes it look dirty i think.
I took advantage of the fact that i was scrapping at home, not at a crop, and in the daytime, so the computer from free meaning i could cut the stars with my craftrobo and print the journalling too (once i had figured out how to plug eveyrthing back in after my husband seemed to have pulled all the USB cables out the computer!).