Monday 11 June 2012

On your trike

This layout is a very rare breed.....i did not scraplift it or get any particular inspiration from a given source...it was all my own creativity! The quadrants came about because i wanted to use the bike part of the MME patterned paper, and also some of the 6x6 papers from the same collection. I also have had it in my head for a while to want to play about with strips of diagonal patterned paper to form my own chevron patterns....this turquoise and white paper is also from the MME Be Amazing collection. I found to get the chevron pattern, i had to cut 2 1cm strips, then rotate the paper 90 degrees and cut 2 more, then rotate back and cut another 2 etc. The lined them up alternately, mixing the lengths too. I love the colour scheme of yellow, turquoise and kraft.

No comments: